The best quotes about sharing books:
- “You are not done with a book until you pass it to another reader.” - Donalyn Miller Click To Tweet
- “Books should go where they will be most appreciated, and not sit unread, gathering dust on a forgotten shelf, don't you agree?” ― Christopher Paolini Click To Tweet
- “My Best Friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.” ― Abraham Lincoln Click To Tweet
- “A book lying idle on a shelf is wasted ammunition.” ― Henry Miller Click To Tweet
- “I enjoy sharing my books as I do my friends, asking only that you treat them well and see them safely home.” ― Ernest Morgan Click To Tweet
- “A good reader should always have two books with him: one to read, the other one to lend.” - Gabrielle Dubois Click To Tweet
This list is a work in progress. I hope to add more quotes in the future as I continue to learn more about the benefits of sharing books and discover new ways to connect local book lovers. If you love quotes about reading books, check out my other blog post “100 of best quotes about reading books“.
Share your best quotes about sharing books?
Please post your favourite quotes or articles about sharing books in the comments below. Also register on BoocShare to easily share with other book lovers in our local area.